Would you?


Girl: Do i ever cross your mind?
Boy: No...
Girl: Do you like me ?
Boy: No...
Girl: do you want to be with me forever?
Boy: No...
Girl: Would you cry if i left you?
Boy: NO...
Girl: Would you live for me?
Boy: No...
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Boy : No...
Girl: Would you pick me or your life?
Boy: My life...
Girl: (tears fall down & turn around)
Boy: (grabs her by the arm)

The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind. I dont like you because i love you. I dont think you're pretty, you're beautiful. I dont want to be with you forever, i need to be with you forever, i wont cry if you leave, i'd die. I wouldnt live for you cause, i would die for you. The reason why i wouldnt do anything for you is cause i'd do everything for you and the reason why i choose my life is because you are my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment