My life could not have been in a worse state. My heart had been broken too many times to count and life just didnt seem worth living anymore. Then you came along, from the first time i laid eyes on you. I knew that you would be someone that would make me smile again, you had such a warm, soft look on your face that i knew there was comfort and friendship in your heart. We started out as friend and you were the rock i needed in my life, soon i began to realize that what i was feeling for you was more than a friendship... something so overwhelming and wonderful that i couldnt even believe it myself, you showed me that i was worth loving. You have completed me in more ways than you could ever imagine. The love you have given to me is sometimes so hard to believer that i still have to pinch myself to make sure its really in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment